Things my stepdaughter loves to do when bored.
My stepdaughter and I love doing marketing together. She is learning so fast (I’m so proud), and in her free time she edits videos, helps me design, and is a great wealth of knowledge.
This is her list of things for other kids to do when bored – written by her!
Make fun/funny videos
- Playing games
- Videos of your pets
- You and friends
- GIFs and/or animations
- Movie clips you like
- Edit the videos you just made
- Edit with cool fonts
- Edit with colorful things you like
- Edit the size of photos
- Crop out details you dislike
- Use vectors instead of JPEGs or PNGs, because you can change the colors and shape!!!!
- Make or complete puzzles
- Writing or make a book
- Make slime or putty
- Re-use house items (ex: popsicle sticks, tape, markers, boxes, etc.)
Read books or movies
- My favorite movies: “My Spy”, “Princess Diaries”, “Maleficent”
- My favorite book series: “Magic Tree House”, “Diary of a Wimpy Kid”, and “Dork Diaries”
- Learn more things about graphic design
- Learn how to blog
- Make YouTube videos
- Learn new things from friends or family members