Email, Chat, Sales, Service – O My!
While we are versed in tools like Constant Contact and Mail Chimp, we recommend a robust marketing automation tool, such as HubSpot, Marketo or Pardot.
Implement a system that manages and connects your contacts, content, forms, marketing initiatives, email, advertising, sales funnel, customer service., in order to work smarter and not harder.
Our automated infrastructure can work more efficiently than a small or even a large team.
Preferred Marketing Automation Tool for Businesses: HubSpot
From the moment you sign-up for HubSpot in any capacity, to strategy and planning, then implementation & maintenance, Marketing Simplified will ensure your operations are configured with HubSpot optimally in order to save resources and propel growth.
HubSpot is an intuitive tool with vast capabilities priced at an affordable price – starting at free! It can scale up or down depending on your company’s needs.
HubSpot is a complete CRM platform with all the tools you need to grow better — whether you want to increase leads, accelerate sales, streamline customer service, or build a powerful website. – HubSpot.com
Features (include but are not limited to):
- Contact Management
- Contact & company management
- Smart lists
- Marketing Hub: “Premium marketing software for growing traffic and leads” – HubSpot.com
- Landing pages
- Social media
- Chat bots: live chat and/or automated programmed chat
- Service Hub: “Premium customer service software for first-class support” – HubSpot.com
- Customer tickets
- Knowledge base
- Sales Hub: “Premium sales CRM software for closing more deals”
- Pipeline management/Forecasting
- Interactive meeting scheduler/calendars
- CMS Hub: “Premium content management software for building a powerful website that converts” – HubSpot.com
- Blog and content creation tools
- SEO and content strategy
- Lead generation tools
- Smart content
- Operations Hub: “Premium operations software that makes your systems work together” – HubSpot.com
- Data sync
- Programmable automation
- Data quality automation
- Team management and permissions
I have a very deep and enthusiastic appreciation/understanding of the HubSpot platform and each of its “Hubs.” Not only have I successfully built out each area from step one, but I do the “gritty” work of actually creating the automation emails, building WYSIWYG templates and HTML/CSS custom templates, sequences, sales templates, meeting calendars, blogs, knowledge bases, forms with progressive profiling, ticketing systems, all customer feedback surveys, all workflow types, sales pipelines … anything a HubSpot administrator would treat like their professional “baby.”
Check out the Marketing Simplified Blog for more on HubSpot, marketing automation, related features and resources.
- Part 1: How I Use HubSpot’s Service Hub & Why Automation Admins Should Care
- Part 2: HubSpot’s Service Hub – How to Convince Your Boss to Invest
- Why An All-in-one Marketing/Sales Automation Tool is the Best Solution
- A Guide on How to Create a Successful Customer Service System